The Royal Court will be open to the public from 1 June 2021. The building will be open for access to the Bar & Kitchen and the Samuel French Bookshop. Our outdoor pop-up bar Court in the Square is also open in Sloane Square.
We are working hard to welcome you back safely and we have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the building, as well as sanitising stations.
We are following the current government guidelines on social distancing. Until current government guidelines change, our performances will have physically distanced seating. We have also improved the air-flow in our building by increasing fan speeds and we are running the full air-handling system during and outside the building operating hours.
Other things to know in advance of your visit include:
All staff and visitors are required to wear a face covering when moving around the building. We ask you to use a face covering during the performance in the auditorium and only remove it when taking a drink.
Productions will be performed in line with all official government guidelines in place at the time, including social distancing. We will adhere to our Covid safety policies to ensure audience experience is as enjoyable as possible.
Test and Trace
In accordance with the latest Government guidance, ticket-holders and restaurant-goers aged 16+ will need to provide contact details for NHS Test & Trace on arrival in order to be admitted.
You should not visit the Royal Court Theatre if:
- You are, or believe you may be infected with COVID-19
- have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test