The Royal Court was founded in 1956 as the “Writers’ Theatre” and this mission still drives all that we do today. We are a leading force in world theatre for energetically cultivating writers – undiscovered emerging and established. As a registered charity and not-for-profit company, we cannot achieve this alone and are reliant on the generosity of our supporters, who enable our work to continue year after year.
With this support, we have established regular creative engagement with young people, nurtured emerging talent, established long-term community collaborations and presented creative excellence to widespread critical acclaim across both of our stages, and beyond.
We invite businesses to join us and be part of our journey, enabling the Royal Court to remain a leader in presenting new writing, discovering new talent and sharing new voices. Every partnership we undertake is bespoke, so we would work with you to ensure your criteria is met and our partnership delivers a consistent ROI.
BENEFITS COULD INCLUDE:
- Brand alignment and exposure across our two in-house theatre spaces, via marketing and advertising collateral which has a national and international reach
- Collaborative PR engagement
- Special, money-can’t-buy entertaining opportunities for your clients and staff
- Consistent staff engagement and skills enhancement opportunities
- Dedicated channels to engage your CSR objectives with partner schools or additional charities
- Platforms to position your brand and company as a leader of informed debate, new ideas and creative thinking
GET IN TOUCH
To see how you can get your business involved, get in touch with Oonagh O’Donovan, Corporate Development Manager, on 020 7565 5064 or via [email protected]