Become a Supporter
Our community of Royal Court supporters play a crucial role in securing the work and future of the Royal Court, both on and off our stages.
During these unprecedented times, we are hugely appreciative of the continued support we receive from our donors. If you are interested in joining and would like to find out more about the work we are continuing during these times and how we’re involving our supporters, please get in touch with Deputy Development Director Charlotte Christesen.
By joining us, we’ll find ways to thank you for your incredible commitment, giving you opportunities to get to know us better. For more information about all we can offer as thanks for your generosity, take a look below or download our Supporters’ brochure here.
- Access to Supporters’ Priority Booking
- Get the insider knowldge about our work from our artistic team with invitations to our Season Launch Events
- Celebrate with us, our casts and creative teams at the annual Royal Court Summer Party
- Join us for a Supporters’ Backstage Tour
- Be invited to join Royal Court Production Circles
- Go behind the scenes with our Supporters’ e-newsletter
- Be recognised for your support on our website
Enjoy all Silver Supporter benefits plus:
- Join fellow Supporters for pre-show drinks and canapés at two of our Supporters’ Receptions
- Receive a complimentary play text when attending Supporters’ Receptions
Enjoy all Gold Supporter benefits plus:
- Enjoy eight complimentary tickets and a personal booking service through a dedicated member of the Development Team
- Join fellow Supporters for pre-show drinks and canapés at four of our Supporters’ Receptions
- Receive a complimentary playtext when attending Supporters’ Receptions
- Be recognised for your support in Royal Court playtexts, in our building and on our website
Enjoy all Platinum Supporter benefits plus:
- Enjoy ten complimentary tickets and a personal booking service through a dedicated member of the Development Team, including access to sold-out performances
- Attend a Supporters’ Script Meeting to find out how the Royal Court’s Literary team works with writers, develops plays and helps programme our seasons
- Gain insight and access to all aspects of our work with unique events including Q&As with our artistic team, set tours and other special invitations (extra costs may apply)
Enjoy all Directors’ Circle Supporter benefits plus:
- Be invited to our annual Artistic Director’s Dinner with Royal Court writers and artistic team
- Enjoy 12 complimentary tickets and a personal booking service through a dedicated member of the Development Team, including access to sold-out performances
- Celebrate new work with us at Royal Court Opening Nights for Jerwood Theatre Downstairs plays, we pre and post show receptions
- Join us in the West End for Opening Nights of Royal Court transfers
The extraordinary commitment we receive from our major donors in the Artistic Director’s Circle encourages us to take risks, enabling our programmes to go from strength to strength. We engage with Supporters at this level whose interest and belief in the Royal Court leads us forward, helps us push boundaries, find new voices and bring game-changing new work to life.
We share our work with our Artistic Director’s Circle in unique and bespoke ways, offering opportunities to become further involved at the theatre, learn more about our teams, the artists, and work on and off our stages.
Supporters of this special group can fund different areas of our work including:
• Writers’ commissions
• International projects
• Participation work for and with young people
• Key posts at the theatre
By joining the Artistic Director’s Circle, the significant support you lend us will make a real difference to what we are able to achieve and the artistic risks we can take.Get In Touch >