Welcoming you to the Royal Court
Important information to know before coming to the Royal Court
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the Royal Court and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we can welcome you back safely.
Doors for ticket-holders will open at 7.15pm, and seven methods of killing kylie jenner will begin at 7.45pm. We strongly advise ticket-holders to arrive early and take their seats in advance of the 7.45pm start.
All customers have been issued with e-tickets in advance of attending a performance. Your e-ticket will have come from email@example.com and can found by searching “e-ticket” in your inbox. We ask all ticket-holders to have their e-tickets on their phone or printed off before making their way to the theatre.
If you have tickets for seats in the stalls
- If you are sitting in the stalls (including traverse stalls), there are two entrances that should be used to enter the building – the side doors to the building near Sloane Square station (this is also the accessible entrance), or if you have a pre-show booking at our pop-up bar, Court In The Square, you should enter via the Sloane Square entrance. Ushers in red t shirts will welcome you at the doors and guide you inside.
- Stalls ticket-holders without a booking for Court in the Square or the Bar & Kitchen can buy pre-show drinks from the Bar & Kitchen when the house opens at 7.15pm. These drinks can only be consumed once seated in the auditorium.
- Stalls ticket-holders have access to toilets in the Bar & Kitchen (includes accessible toilet)
- Please enter the Royal Court building via the main steps in front of the Box Office using the doors with the ‘Come In’ signage.
- Pre-show drinks can be bought at balcony bar and can only be consumed in the auditorium when the house opens at 7:15pm. Visitors wanting to buy a buy a drink before the house opens and don’t have a table booking can order take away drinks from Court in the Square
- Toilets for circle and slips ticket-holders are located in the balcony level.
If you’d like to join us for pre-show drinks we’d recommend booking a table either in our outdoor pop-up bar Court in the Square or the indoor Bar & Kitchen. Alternatively, you can buy a drink from 7.15pm and go straight to the auditorium. Under current government guidelines we can only serve drinks to those who are seated.
At this time we’re unable to open the cloakroom and therefore ask that you do not bring large bulky items to the theatre.
No latecomers or readmittance
We advise ticket-holders to arrive early. Latecomers will not be admitted to the auditorium and ticket-holders will not be allowed to re-enter the auditorium if they leave once the performance has started.
Track and Trace
Ushers will ask ticket-holders to check in with either the NHS Track and Trace app or via the Royal Court online form. We are utilising the Government’s Track and Trace scheme and in-line with GDPR, take details of all visitors that visit the building, enabling us to contact people if required.
Face coverings and masks must be worn throughout the venue and in the auditorium, unless you are medically exempt. Masks can be removed when taking a drink in the auditorium or when sat at a table in the Bar & Kitchen.
What happens if I feel ill and can’t use my ticket?
Please do not attend the venue and contact the Box Office if you
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
- have been instructed to self-isolate.
We have been granted the Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely‘ mark. This mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.