Imposter 22 Relaxed Performances
Imposter 22 is being created with access for our artists and audiences as a central part of the process.
All performances of Imposter 22 are relaxed. This means:
- There will be no flashing or strobe lights
- There will be no sudden or surprising loud noises
- House lights will be kept a low level through the performance
- Story and sensory synopses are available on the Imposter 22 show page
- A visual guide for visiting the theatre is available. Read the Royal Court’s visual guide
- You are welcome to arrange a familiarisation tour in advance
- There is a relaxed attitude to noise in the auditorium; you are welcome to respond to the show in whatever way feels natural
- You can freely enter and exit the auditorium when needed
- We will provide ear defenders and ear buds for those who want them
- There will be access to a calm space outside the auditorium with the performance playing on a TV screen
- There will also be access to another calm space without the performance playing
If you would like to talk to us about your access requirements, or to book a familiarisation tour, please contact our Box Office at (0)20 7565 5000 or email@example.com.
Please note that access tickets are priced at £17.50 and £17.50 for a companion ticket.